How do I use the new single search bar?
The new search bar offers a more streamlined way of searching for a device from any page on the site.
To find a device from the homepage, you can:
- Browse by STERRAD® System to find devices compatible with a specific STERRAD® System.
- View the top four most Frequently Searched Devices and Frequently Searched Manufacturers on the site.
- Use the search bar to find a specific device or manufacturer. You can now access this search feature from the top of any page on the site.
How do I filter my search results?
The search results page allows you to select the sorting and filtering options that best suit you.
- Sort search results by Device, Manufacturer, or Model name, or by Newest/Oldest.
- Use the filter options to filter by Manufacturer, Device name, Model, STERRAD® System/Cycle, or Recent. The more filters you select, the fewer search results will show.
How do I change/reset my password?
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR EXISTING STERRAD® STERILITY GUIDE (SSG) ACCOUNT HOLDERS
You may have received an email notification explaining the process – all you have to do is follow the steps below.
CHANGING YOUR PASSWORD
Updating your password is quick and easy – just follow these four simple steps:
- Click Reset your password.
- Enter your registered email address.
- Check your inbox for a Reset Password email and click the link. If you don’t receive an email within a few minutes, check your Spam or Junk folders and make sure you’re using your registered email address.
- Follow the instructions to reset your password.
How does the My Devices feature work?
To save a device to My Devices, simply click ‘Save Device’ to the right of the search results or device details. Once a device has been added, you will be able to find it quickly on your My Devices page.
To remove a device from My Devices, click Remove on the right of the My Devices page and refresh.